SIGforum
who makes a nice leather holster for a P229 legion with a light?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/1450065054

December 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
coldair
who makes a nice leather holster for a P229 legion with a light?
after reading that self defense shooting on AR15 I decided to add a light to my EDC so I ordered a surefire X400 with green laser and I need an OSW leather pancake holster that will go on my right side. anyone have a good source? I have been carrying OSB in an ugly Bald Guy holster and I really can't stand kydex holsters touching my skin for some reason.

thanks for the help
December 08, 2018, 06:27 AM
stkfox
You can try link below for Wright Leather Works.
They do great custom work on holsters that fit the gun exactly. I got one a few months ago and love it.
I’d give them a call if you don’t see the one you want as they are adding to their stock all the time.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/pages/gun-list

December 08, 2018, 08:27 AM
coldair
thanks I will give them a call. I didn't see anything on their website for OWB with a light but you never know.

living in SW Fl I seldom wear anything more than shorts and long tee shirt or flip flops and when kydex touches my skin it irritates the life out of me.
December 17, 2018, 12:06 PM
coldair
bump for more input
December 17, 2018, 06:08 PM
Marcushoss
I have had a lot of Galco leather for stock leather. I had a F. I. S. T. leather paddle that was custom ordered that was really nice. I don't know if they have added lights as options yet but it would not hurt to look.

All of my holsters for lights are kydex. I hate kydex.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.
December 17, 2018, 08:01 PM
rockchalk06
I just found Nightingele Leather. They make it.

I’m going to order one for my 19 w/ XC-1

December 18, 2018, 11:45 AM
coldair
quote:
F. I. S. T. leather

I just spoke to the awesome gentleman that makes the holster and placed my order. they make a holster with kydex encapsulated by leather which is awesome. now for the wait this will slow down time like waiting for a form 1 or 4
February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
coldair
still waiting and time has slowed down to a crawl LOL