SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    New Galco Classic lite set up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Galco Classic lite set up Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
So I purchased the Classic lite shoulder system from Galco as I have some sores at my waistband that sometimes make IWB carry and even OWB carry a challenge due to pressure from my pants belt.

I added the Galco knife carrier behind the magazine pouch, and secured a Cold Steel OSS Sheath to that carrier with Chicago screws at a hilt down slightly forward position.

This puts the hilt right for easy access.

This whole system with the HK P7 psp, two magazines and the blade conceals fantastic under a leather vest or a loose short sleeve shirt.

The holster on this system isn't molded so it will fit my HK P7 psp, Sig P6, Smith 5904 with square trigger guard (bought new in 1991).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+++ For the Classic Lite. And often available for less than 100 bucks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I have a few CL’s. Use them with my J frame & Glock 42. The G42 disappears quite nicely in the setup with a spare mag slung on the side.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post