SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Out of the loop, recos for new light pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Out of the loop, recos for new light pistol Login/Join 
I don't deserve
this CUT
posted
I've carried everything from a p220, 226, 229, and my current EDC 245. I love them all, although I did sell the 220. That being said, I'm just done with carrying a heavy gun when I'm not offbody (waistpack) carrying in gym clothes. This even extends to my 245.

Unlike many here, I will not buy a Glock because they are simply uncomfortable for me to shoot (esp. their subcompacts) even though I really like them.

I am looking for an affordable, light, and small-ish compact in 9mm. So far the conclusion I'm coming to is Kahr but I'm open to other recommendations, especially if there is a couple extra rounds to be had in capacity.

"If somebody says there ought to be a law there probably ought not." - Penn Jillette

Posts: 5246 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
P365.
But don't just take my word for it.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5380080874

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't deserve
this CUT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
P365.
But don't just take my word for it.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5380080874

TBH it was between that and a Kahr. Finding a no-safety P365 (that isn't that weird SAS/bullseye sight) in stock right now is crazy though. I know that cannot be helped.

"If somebody says there ought to be a law there probably ought not." - Penn Jillette

Posts: 5246 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Before I purchased my P356, I carried (and still do on occasion) a Walther PPS M2 with the seven round magazine and an eight round magazine as a backup. Very slim, light, comfortable to conceal, and dependable. I actually like the feel of the grip more than that on my P365.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post