SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Rafter S Belt Anyone Who Had/Has One Please Step In
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rafter S Belt Anyone Who Had/Has One Please Step In Login/Join 
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
I also have a Rafter S belt in black sharkskin, and I also had a heck of a time getting it delivered after prepaying for it at the big gun show in Tulsa. When I paid for it delivery was promised within 6 weeks.

I eventually did receive a year and a half later it after promising that I would be stopping by their booth at the Tulsa show and raising a stink.

For all that trouble it IS a nice belt!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I got the brown sharkskin package (belt, holster, mag carrier) on sale about 12 to 15 years ago. Belt is worn almost everyday and not a sign of wear on it....same for the holster and mag carrier.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post