SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Shoulder for 238?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoulder for 238? Login/Join 
posted
Is it a crazy idea and kind of overkill but does anyone carry their 238 in a shoulder holster?

Posts: 183 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I have an Alessi Bodyguard horizontal shoulder rig for my aluminum frame P238. The Alessi and the P238 pair up very nicely.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pipe Smoker,

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's crazy, especially for sitting or driving a bunch.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I considered it having had shoulder rigs for larger weapons before (e.g Miami Classic for 1911). But found that a Remora OWB with its velcro flap worked great in a belt mounted crossdraw position while driving for my P238. It can then be inserted in the front pocket when leaving the vehicle.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post