SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Marvel's "Ant-Man and the Wasp" trailer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel's "Ant-Man and the Wasp" trailer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This was better than I thought it would be. But the ending was pretty predictable.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I will say, though, the way anyone travels through San Francisco is absolutely retarded. The sequence where they're trying to escape the Ghost and chase down Walton Goggin's character, Sonny Burch, puts them pretty much everywhere from North Beach, the Tenderloin, Nob Hill, the financial district, and SOMA all within the span of a few street corners. But I supposed that's how it is with any driving scene in any city.

Common' you know better. Movie makers have screwed-up street-scene progression in San Francisco since Bullit, highlighted by movies like Pacific Heights, 48-hours and The Rock.

Sweet mother, a car chase scene in actual SF traffic would be three seconds long as Chasee is stuck in 100% gridlock at first turn, and Chaser just gets out of car, strolls to the Chasee then riddles the Chasee in bullets. Not exactly equal to the scene out of The French Connection.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post