SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "The Foreigner" w. Jackie Chan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Foreigner" w. Jackie Chan Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted
Two comments I read said
"no more mr. funnychan" and "Jackie goes full Neeson."

I think it looks like a wild ride! I'm going to see it for sure.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm older than I look
posted Hide Post
I saw it as an early screener last year. It was free and I was going with friends so even though I thought it would be dumb (Chan in a serious role?), it ended up being quite enjoyable. Good story.

Posts: 1939 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I hope it is better than the book. What I mean is I thought the book (The Chinaman) was great up until the ending. It was almost as if the author thought "Well I have end this fast and get it off to the publisher."

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post