SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    SiriusXM to buy Pandora
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SiriusXM to buy Pandora Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The asshole commie children at Pandora support BLM.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I was just stunned that Pandora could be valued at that price by any stretch of the imagination.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I'm stunned that SXM has that much coin.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It’s a stock deal.

Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
This was really SiriusXM's only way to survive. I hate having Sat radio built in but not available on my vehicles. But, it's just not worth the cost. Their Bluegrass selection sucks, as with their Outlaw country. Smartphones have made satellite radio obsolete.

Really the only reason that I would subscribe to Sirius for is the ability to listen to sports and racing while on very long drives. But, now with smartphones I can purchase MLB's radio package for $20/season, NASCAR's app has the radio broadcast for free. Bluetooth it to the car and I have all I need with those and my Pandora stations.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
It’s a stock deal.

I'm surprised their stock is worth that much. I rarely hear anyone say anything positive about SXM but I do hear a LOT of complaints about them.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
It’s a stock deal.

I'm surprised their stock is worth that much. I rarely hear anyone say anything positive about SXM but I do hear a LOT of complaints about them.

I had it for years in vehicles,

XM, then suffered thru the buyout,

loved XM, great channels,

took a bit to get used to XM/serious,

stopped it when my Cooper was totaled, and honestly don't miss it ,

I use bluetooth now thru my honda, or the built in pandora app

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I use the Prime Music App, zero commercials, it provides enough music, I heart radio is good for most other radio needs.

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post