SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude." (humorous music)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude." (humorous music) Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
Was digging through my Bookmarks and stumbled across this again, had a laugh:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Big Grin noice

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny

Posts: 339 | Location: Lower Alabama | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Well you certainly sent me down the rabbit hole. Guy has a lot of stuff. I like several of his.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's fun. I like this one, too:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool.

Conversely, it shows why music sucks so bad today.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Well you certainly sent me down the rabbit hole. Guy has a lot of stuff. I like several of his....

Down the rabbit hole I go after you haha. 1.21 GIGAWATTS?!?! Lot of fun stuff on his channel.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2444 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post