SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If I have to watch that stupid Liberty National Emu commercial...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I have to watch that stupid Liberty National Emu commercial... Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I don't mind the Emu. Everyone recognizes it and other ads like it or not. Sounds like an effective ad campaign to me.

I've said this before in other threads but the emu and Liberty, Liberty, Liberty ads are LM's most successful ad campaign of all time.

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I disagree . They DO NOT make me want to buy their product or service . What they do is make me mute the sound so I don't hear their message . Pretty ineffective to me .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point, I’d rather watch the Emu commercial over the latest Progressive commercials. The ones where the Progressive folks are trying to have a Zoom conference are just stupid and painful, and the the one where Flo is protecting the car from threats (at one point calling it “big fella”) is just outright disturbing.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
You're tellin' me! They Stink on Ice!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Mute button gets a workout every night . Seems like it's mostly insurance company commercials .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post