SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hollywoods New "all geared up" fetish
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywoods New "all geared up" fetish Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyRayBob:
What in the world does Chuck Norris need a gun for?

Mr. Norris gives it to the bad guy so he can think he had a fair chance before being obliterated.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

It looks like he's getting a little caulky there.

Wink

Only real professionals keep the seal puncture tool extended.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I sometimes think the real police look for any chance to wear all the cool combat gear. Why not the TV police?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

That's some amateur trigger discipline

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I sometimes think the real police look for any chance to wear all the cool combat gear. Why not the TV police?

Wear all that crap for twelve hours without taking it off and I promise you, you'll be looking for excuses to never wear it again.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryanZ06:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
there are two fire Dept shows on now, and as expected they often get in to their turnout gear with all kinds of fancy schmancy tools and electronic stuff hanging off of them .

If that's all the firefighters on TV are actually geared up in that's pretty light on the equipment. I'd have at least all of that on plus a thermal camera, and a handheld tool (halligan/axe).

I'm 6'3"/195 pounds. With all of my gear on and the above mentioned equipment I'm probably closer to 250 pounds.

He has a baby smuggled in that outfit too. Look at its hand hanging out the left sleeve...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's also an actor so he acted like he needed it. The directors and writers required it to make the movies more exciting. If he was just Chuck and at first meeting spin-kicked the bad guys into orbit, they'd be 10 min films.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
He had it right....

The gun needs Chuck Norris!!!!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post