SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Punisher drops on Nov 17. Netflix

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Punisher drops on Nov 17. Netflix Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Woo!Hoo!

-----------------------------------------------------------
9mm
.38 special
7.62x39

Posts: 5242 | Location: BPensacola, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be waiting to binge.

Posts: 1151 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait. The punisher was my favorite comic book and I had every one from mini series and the regular one and of course The War Journel. I still have the graphic novels.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 700 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Those trailers are epic. Never watched a streaming service's original show before, but I'm going to start with Punisher!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 17653 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
this is the first season?? for some reason I thought this had been going a while...

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6543 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
this is the first season?? for some reason I thought this had been going a while...

He had a supporting role on Daredevil!!!!!

Posts: 6441 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Those trailers are epic. Never watched a streaming service's original show before, but I'm going to start with Punisher!

Daredevil is really good one also. Really well done. Vincent D'Onofrio plays a fantastic villain.

-----------------------------------------------------------
9mm
.38 special
7.62x39

Posts: 5242 | Location: BPensacola, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Gonna be a good month. Punisher and Longmire. Here's to turkey day vacation and binge watching both.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 1567 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

First season of the standalone Punisher series.

He had previously appeared in Season 2 of the Daredevil series.

Posts: 19089 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post