SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mighty Ships/Mighty Cruise Ships
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mighty Ships/Mighty Cruise Ships Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Anyone watch these shows? I just happened across them and find them pretty interesting.

Amazing the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
For me those shows get old after an episode.

I want to see the technical stuff that make them work not how many housemaids make up the staff

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’ve watched the cruise ship episodes for ships I’ve been on. I’ve enjoyed watching them.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I find them quite boring actually and over dramatized, but maybe that's because ships are my job.

On the other hand, I love the show Air Disasters and Mayday and the like. I find them extremely interesting, particularly the investigative process that leads to the conclusion as to why the airplane crashed, blew up, etc.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Love Air Disasters!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post