SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your Favorite Gun Scenes from Movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favorite Gun Scenes from Movies Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Surprised this one hasn't been posted.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Breaking Bad...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this count?

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3zdYUG2_RA

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I can't watch that scene.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by House Stark:
Predator 1. the scene where the Black Bald guy was shooting this what big gun, cleared the forest.
That was a short-barreled minigun. I liked that scene, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just because I love the S&W 659

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My favorites already mentioned (Heat, Wild Bunch, LA Confidential, Collateral, etc) Here is one that always makes me smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Sorry no clip, but the scene in Predator with Arnold and everyone just mowing down the jungle (mini gun and all) trying to hit the Predator Alien. Its awesome!https://youtu.be/XZ-EOg38t1o

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nero
posted Hide Post
The final shootout in Hombre (1967)

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJTvMmulHsM

nero

Posts: 4639 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: August 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Agreed on both
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Enjoyed shootouts from Part 1 and 2.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u8UN8rYZLo0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James Caan in Micheal Mann’s “Thief”
Final gun shootout
Absolutely Epic gunplay

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2920 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 31 | Location: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: November 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
The ending scene from Josey Wales against the redleg. No shots fired but a very powerful scene.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Old Painless in Predator

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Thread drift to television, Miami Vice and Jim Zubenia fast draw from concealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2Il86-38A

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
A +1 for the many awesome gunfights in Public Enemies. The running gun battle after the shootout at the hotel is awesome for two reasons. 1) Pervis shooting from outside the car is awesome (Thompson muzzle flash) and 2) the way Floyd goes down is totally awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9tEg3WEHB8

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3810 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post