SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your Favorite Gun Scenes from Movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favorite Gun Scenes from Movies Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
From Quigley Down Under, the bucket scene...

https://youtu.be/owbRgx-Skzk

Beat me to it. Quigley Down Under has a number of excellent gunplay scenes.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Doc meets Johnny:

https://youtu.be/trgKeCFmi3M

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Train station scene in the untouchables.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Terrence Hill FTW.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lonesome Dove- Gus's long shot with his Henry on the bandit who was taunting bim.

Joe Kidd- Clint putting together the scoped sniper rifle and killing one of Duvall's hired guns.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MRBTX,

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

I forgot about that scene. Another great one.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

I forgot about that scene. Another great one.

Great shootout scene.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

The ride out of town may be without guns, but still a classic.
"I could have missed."

And because I'm a late Gen X'er...

Google-ing around remembering all these great scenes. It always struck me how nonchalant Zaytsev wipes out six soldiers.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wMvTR012Dmg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

"...Hey, I gots to know..."

Click.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The end of Quigley Down Under.
"I said I never had much use for them. I never said I didn't know how to use one."

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I also like the bar scene in Snatch with Bullet Tooth Tony and his Desert Eagle, Point Five O.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This one’s pretty good too

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
The end of Quigley Down Under.
"I said I never had much use for them. I never said I didn't know how to use one."

Great scene

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDmV1KWrKQ

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
end scene of Unforgiven

Posts: 1050 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised it hasn't shown up yet!!! From the AMC series "Breaking Bad": Hank vs Tuco!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaDxTc4bGPs

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy the Ma Duece scene at the end of Rambo. The reload was a nice touch to extend the scene.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed shootouts from Part 1 and 2.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was quigley D.U.

but MRBTX corrected me with the lonsome dove clip

( got my westerns mmixed up)

thanks MRBTX

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post