SIGforum
Does anyone play Star Wars: The Old Republic?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9910055134

October 09, 2017, 08:41 PM
Orguss
Does anyone play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
I'm not actually inquiring in the hopes of grouping because I'm currently on a hiatus from playing. But they keep putting out new content every few months and invest a lot of time and effort into creating promotional CGI movies. But the last time I played, it was like a wasteland where only a few hundred people were playing.

I like the game well enough and the storyline is more involving than World of Warcraft's storyline, but it seems like it didn't have the success that Galaxies did.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
October 09, 2017, 09:46 PM
DSgrouse
I did when it first came out. 5 weeks, and it sucked many dozens of hours. I prefer single player games.
October 10, 2017, 12:24 PM
FenderBender
I played from launch, gave up on it last year. I uninstalled it a few weeks ago.
October 10, 2017, 12:37 PM
Deqlyn
Last one i played was the jedi academy. I was pretty but the games pretty much desd even though its open source

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
October 10, 2017, 02:23 PM
Orguss
You're still pretty, Deqlyn.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
October 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
Deqlyn
My typo resulted in the post post ever.

"Im a great jedi"

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
October 10, 2017, 06:50 PM
Lord Vaalic
I was a huge fan of KOTOR 1 & 2 on xbox, tried to get ToR to work on my PC but couldn't get it to run.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
October 10, 2017, 07:28 PM
jsbcody
Haven't played much in the last 4 or 5 months....still waiting on them bringing back Kira Carsen (Jedi knight companion).

I actually liked the Sith and Empire characters story lines better...... played most of them as gray jedi/sith similar to Revan...it was also nice having the occasional option of force choking an annoying non player character to death.

I always thought KOTOR 2 was a fantastic storyline:

Kreia's fortune telling at the end of KOTOR 2 was awesome: "You must go where Revan did, into the Unknown Regions where the Sith, the true Sith, wait in the dark for the great war that comes."