SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Now whatever you do, don't push THIS button
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now whatever you do, don't push THIS button Login/Join 
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted
No! No, that's the button that will kill everyone! Try again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: terma-nator,

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I am Groot.

I am Groot.

Running down the tunnel, "I am Groot!"

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKg3:
Running down the tunnel, "I am Groot!"

"That's a bad sign."

There weren't a lot of good one-liners from this movie. It seemed to rely much more on sight gags.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Mary Poppins y'all!

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dedguy:
I'm Mary Poppins y'all!

My favorite

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Trash panda.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1955 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Triangle-faced Monkey.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have any tape out there? I wanna put some tape over the "Death" button!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Does anybody have any tape out there? I wanna put some tape over the "Death" button!

"You have an atomic bomb in your bag! If anyone is gonna have tape, it's you!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You must be so embarrassed. Do me, Do me.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I'm in the distinctly small minority that found this one better than the first.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I guess that puts me in the majority. Although I'm in the minority that didn't really care for this one much at all. It had its moments (most which appear in this thread) but I saw it multiple times in the theater because of seeing it with friends and kids,etc and I liked it less each time I saw it.

quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm in that minority with you, Kevbo. It just wasn't an entertaining movie. In fact, some parts of it boggled my mind, like seeing Rocket repairing their ship.

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I guess that puts me in the majority. Although I'm in the minority that didn't really care for this one much at all. It had its moments (most which appear in this thread) but I saw it multiple times in the theater because of seeing it with friends and kids,etc and I liked it less each time I saw it.

quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:

I liked 'em both. Found both to be thoroughly entertaining. And I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait...

Not this guy?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

"Drax do you have any tape?

Yes scotch tape will work fine.

THEN WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME IF SCOTCH TAPE WILL WORK??"

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dedguy:
I'm Mary Poppins y'all!

Is he cool?

I'm really mixed on the movie. I love a ton of things it does but I feel like it was often trying too hard. I am excited to see what comes next.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
"I am Groot................................."

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Pretty good T-shirt offered today on Woot

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post