SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    INXS-Michael Hutchence, Don't Change!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

INXS-Michael Hutchence, Don't Change! Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
What a great song from the early 80's.

The hair, the clothes, the synthesiser, what a trip down memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLm3Khusq_8

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I've no idea what happened to my cassette tapes. I think I picked up Shabooh Shoobah around '85.
Played it in my '70? Plymouth Valiant in a cheap Kraco tape deck.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Great song and album.

Great tour/show, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love that song. Reminds me of better days.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
My favorite band and favorite song, for sure. If you get the chance, listen to their first album 'INXS'. A lightly produced pop/punk effort that really grew on me the more I listened to it.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great song. Had not heard it in years and I was in Atlantic City NJ, in 2018 for a trade conference and the house band "Water Hammer" started with and just killed that song.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If one were to make a short list of music/bands to represent the 80's, an era which many different genres achieved wide popularity, INXS would be on it.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post