SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Gentle Giant has passed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Gentle Giant has passed. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
RIP Mr. Williams. Frown Frown Frown

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
My parents would always play Don Williams in the car when we were growing up, one of the few singers everyone in the family loved listening to, and his stuff is still in regular rotation on my playlists. No other voice quite like his.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
One heck of a singer.

..con Dios...

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
The name sounded so familiar but none of the songs posted so far are familiar. This is the song I remember of him. RIP

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19656 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always liked his hat.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Man, thanks for the memories.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post