SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anybody watching “The hunt for the Zodiac Killer”?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody watching “The hunt for the Zodiac Killer”? Login/Join 
Picture of wolffy88
posted
I’ve gotten into the show and am interested in what they find, but there is a ton of manufactured drama which is hard to watch.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am... I first started watching it because it came on after "Yoopers dig many holes on an island" went off.
It appears that viable suspects exist, but like at the time of the events, no real proof.
Like Jack the Ripper.
And how old would Zodiac be now, anyway?
I think time and effort would be better spent hunting the Golden State Killer.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
It is interesting, but the computer stuff is off-the-charts dumb.

There was another show on, two 2-hour episodes, on Charles Manson and some other possible victims. It was very similar, a little better, but ended with no conclusions.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post