SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bands/Artists You’ve Seen More Than Once
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bands/Artists You’ve Seen More Than Once Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Years ago, I worked with a guy who was a hardcore Deadhead. He saw them some ridiculous number like 67 times. I just want to know whose music you liked well enough to see him/her/them at least twice.

Here are mine:

Los Lobos;
Steve Earle;
Emmylou Harris;
Samantha Fish;
Michael Martin Murphey;
Doyle Bramhall II;
JD McPherson;
Rolling Stones
ZZ Top

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ben Folds: 6x
The Fray: 2x

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Dave Matthews is the one I've seen the most of (around 17 shows) others include:
Pink Floyd (4)
Tool (2) + APF + Puscifer
U2 (3)
Deep Purple (2)
Toby Keith (2)
Dierks Bentley (2)
Accept (2)

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Rush - at least 15 times
Yes - 4
Allan Holdsworth - 4
Robin Trower - 3

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Replacements: 8x
Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians: 5x
David Bowie: 4x
Tom Waits: 3x
The Dickies: 3x
Todd Rundgren: 3x
Elvis Costello: 3x
Fabulous Thunderbirds: 3x
Cheap Trick: 2x
Buddy Guy: 2x
Alex Chilton: 2x
NRBQ: 2x
Nick Lowe: 2x
Van Halen 2x
REM: 2x
Ted Nugent: 2x
Bob Mould: 2x

...and a bunch of one-offs.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Only one, Andrea Bocelli twice

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Tedeschi Trucks Band
Clapton
Genesis
Jackson Browne
Southside Johnny
Steep Canyon Rangers
Brit Floyd

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Chicago
Fleetwood Mac
Temptation
Dells

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
In my younger days, as a Parrot Head, I took pride in making the annual pilgrimage to at least one Jimmy Buffett concert a year and saw him in concert for 13 consecutive years before missing a couple years, and then again, a couple shows after that.

I've seen some local or regional bands in concert more than once as well.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Buffett several times. Don’t really remember how many.
Whiskey Myers x3
Reckless Kelly x6

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I've seen the Black Crowes over 20 times.

Plenty of other bands I've seen numerous times, as well. Allman Bros, Gov't Mule, DBT, Phish, Better than Ezra, Dawes, Ryan Adams, ZBB, Foy Vance, Wilco, Sturgill Simpson, etc.

I have good friends who see Phish at least 5x a year.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I don't go often.

Depeche Mode x 4
Anberlin x 3
The Cure x 2

Never made it to a New Order or Pet Shop Boys concert but they announced a tour together next year so I'll probably go.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Rush x4
Maynard Ferguson x3
Avett Brothers x3
Mumford and Sons x2
Joan Osborne x2

Posts: 7522 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I will forget some

Squeeze, 6 or so times and Difford & Tilbrook as a duo once
REM, 5-6 times before they got all pop
Costello, solo, attractions, imposters, maybe 15 times total
1st was the IbMePdErRoIoAmL tour, next to last was the anniversary of that release show (wife wore my vintage concert tshirt

English Beat, multiple times
Specials, 2x's hopefully a few more
Morrissey, several

nick lowe, a couple, both as opening acts,

Gang of 4, the Police, OMD once back in the day, once again in the past 10 yrs,

Simple Minds, 2x's in the past 5 or so

Gary Numan, once for the anniversary of The Pleasure Principle, and again a year or so ago (and his daughter sang with him)

Del McCoury, multiple times
Dave Grisman, (Quintet, Quartet, and ??) maybe 6 times,

ETA, not sure if this counts,
Saw the Killers, then a few years latter Brandon Flowers toured solo,

both were excellent shows

and schloads of one off shows,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Neil Young - about 12 times

Tom Petty - 3

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Eric Clapton
The Who
The Allman Bothers Band
Tedeschi Trucks Band
The Moody Blues
Steve Hackett
Allison Krauss and Union Station
Frank Zappa
Marshall Tucker Band

If any others come to mind, I’ll update my post.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Pat Benatar x 5.

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Björk: 4 times

Saint Etienne: 3 times

Morcheeba: 2 times

The last Björk concert I saw twice. It was her Biophilia tour back in 2013. It was at the Richmond Craneway Pavilion, which is in an old converted Ford factory building on the edge of San Francisco Bay. The setup was pretty intimate, with the stage only about 15 feet away from the entire audience. It faced the giant windows that overlook the bay.

The next night, I just rode my bike to the Craneway and hung out in front of the windows. So, basically I was only 30 feet away from the stage with plate glass windows between me and the concert. It was in essence a free concert.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
When concerts were affordable, parking was cheap and time was plentiful, I'd go to nearly any concert. That said, some I looked forward to seeing again.

Frank Zappa x 5
Ten Years After (w/ Alvin Lee) x 5
Spirit x 3
Jeff Beck x 2
America x 2

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beach boys : 3
Z Z Top : 3
Head East : 2

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post