SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
I like it also, but have to watch after everyone goes to bed for language and other things.

Like Beth skinny dipping in the water trough scene? I thought that the scenery was quite breathtaking in that episode!

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else watching it this year? I wasn't too much into it last year but the first two episodes this year were pretty good.

My favorite villain, Neal McDonough, is going to be in it this year as a ..........villain.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've watched it all and like it. Not always perfect, but certainly different and interesting, with great scenery.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Yeah, I've watched it all and like it. Not always perfect, but certainly different and interesting, with great scenery.

Definitely great scenery. And the show is good too.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
Rip is my favorite character on TV right now. I think he represents what John wishes his sons were.

Posts: 456 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
When John put Yellowstone in a trust, didn’t he leave it to Rip to run?
The backstory on Rip is interesting. John started the whole brand thing with Rip. Only the criminals get to wear the brand.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Rip should have his own spin off series.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Beth is my favorite out of all of them.

When she destroyed the boutique, she proved that two wrongs do in fact make a right.

She's a monster. Far worse than the Becks. What she does is much worse than killing.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I have no problem watching Beth, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite new series! Already can’t wait for next season

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
This season seems to be the best so far. Storyline seems to have matured beyond the Soap Opera style.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
There still an airplane sitting at the airport with a bomb in the fuel tank.

I hope the writers haven't forgotten about it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
All of season 4 is going to be filmed entirely in Montana. I wonder if Walker will make a return?

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

I forgot about it.

Wasn't that the Beck's plane? And they're gone, so a non-issue to the Dutton family/storyline?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

I forgot about it.

Wasn't that the Beck's plane? And they're gone, so a non-issue to the Dutton family/storyline?

SOMEONE will have to fly that plane somewhere and they are trying to put in an airport.

What are the chances the financiers charter it over the land parcels as the jet is too fast?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
An ok season 3. Bit of a 'meh' finale, outside of the closing minutes.

Lots left to question for season 4.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We watched Seasons 1 & 2 on Peacock for free. We don't have that Paramount Channel so I guess the best price is $20 via Amazon for Season 3 ?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I love the show but the scene where Rip is getting his mother's body exhumed to get the wedding ring was a jumping the shark scene. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moose201
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
We watched Seasons 1 & 2 on Peacock for free. We don't have that Paramount Channel so I guess the best price is $20 via Amazon for Season 3 ?

I just watched the first episode of Season 1 on Peacock but it looks like they’re charging for the rest of them.

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the show, wife even likes it, I think it's Rip she likes, and Costner...

Last show was a bit wild, almost too much Ewing vs the Barnes theme of Dallas, kind of a "Who shot John Dutton.."

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post