SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
I like it also, but have to watch after everyone goes to bed for language and other things.

Like Beth skinny dipping in the water trough scene? I thought that the scenery was quite breathtaking in that episode!

Posts: 288 | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else watching it this year? I wasn't too much into it last year but the first two episodes this year were pretty good.

My favorite villain, Neal McDonough, is going to be in it this year as a ..........villain.

Posts: 4936 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've watched it all and like it. Not always perfect, but certainly different and interesting, with great scenery.

Posts: 43568 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Yeah, I've watched it all and like it. Not always perfect, but certainly different and interesting, with great scenery.

Definitely great scenery. And the show is good too.

Posts: 1435 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
Rip is my favorite character on TV right now. I think he represents what John wishes his sons were.

Posts: 378 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
When John put Yellowstone in a trust, didn’t he leave it to Rip to run?
The backstory on Rip is interesting. John started the whole brand thing with Rip. Only the criminals get to wear the brand.

Posts: 10163 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Rip should have his own spin off series.

Posts: 3354 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Beth is my favorite out of all of them.

When she destroyed the boutique, she proved that two wrongs do in fact make a right.

She's a monster. Far worse than the Becks. What she does is much worse than killing.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 31396 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I have no problem watching Beth, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posts: 3354 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite new series! Already can’t wait for next season

Posts: 11 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post