SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    AC/DC - Shot in the Dark - lead single off new album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AC/DC - Shot in the Dark - lead single off new album Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
Ok, I have been critical of them in the past (suggesting maybe they should retire from live performances) on this forum. but dang, this is fun and I look forward to the new album:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
It's definitely AC/DC style wise.

Wish the vocals were a bit cleaner. Kind of sounds like the vocals and instrumentals weren't recorded in the same place which they probably weren't.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I am sure I will own it one of these days because I'm a big AC/DC fan. But their last album Rock or Bust, I thought was kinda weak. Not near as good as Black Ice or The Razors Edge or Stiff Upper Lip, etc. And for you fans check out the concert BD LIve at the River Plate. It's a great concert and Angus picks the shit out of the guitar. If you like the concert vids, this is a good one.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who replaced Malcom?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Who replaced Malcom?

Stevie Young, Malcolm and Angus nephew. Stevie is the son of Angus and Malcolm's older brother George.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Hell Yes.

Saw them on the Black Ice tour.

They rocked it, then you throw in their age and think, Holeeeeeeeeey Shit.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
every time i hear an AC/DC song I feel 17 yrs old again

i suppose that's a good thing

-------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post