SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ranch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ranch Login/Join 
posted
I’m surprised to not see a ranch thread since the new part dropped not long ago? I’ll admit I’m lazy and didn’t use the search feature.
I know that show isn’t as cool as deadwood, but do you all enjoy watching it?

Somehow Sam Elliot and Ashton Kutcher make my wife and I binge watch. I grew up in CO, that is the sad part!

I’m still processing the Longmire series, too.

Posts: 105 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Ive watched it. Some of the acting seemed even more wooden in this one. I really wish they’d drop the unecessary f-bomb useage. No one talks like that every day, all day. The first season was fairly sedate, but they’ve really ramped up the language in the last few “parts”.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Asston Kutcher is not anything I care to see or hear.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
To many f- bombs for my taste

Had potential to be funny / enjoyable to watch. Guess my standards of morality are a bit different as the wife and I got about halfway through the first episode before realizing it wouldn't get any better.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
A nitpick: The show is actually called "The Ranch." I've been wondering what this thread is about for 3 days before I finally came in here. I thought you were going to be discussing salad dressing.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty meh season

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I didn't make it through Part 1. I found the laugh track too irritating.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post