SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wayne Gacy documentary on Peacock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wayne Gacy documentary on Peacock Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
Has anyone watched this?

I just started it a couple nights ago. Its very in depth with new footage and interviews with Gacy just before his execution. It seems to be put together well.

I'm only at the end of episode two. I subscribed for the premium peacock that comes with a free seven day trial. I plan to cancel before I'm charge, just to watch this documentary.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Yes. Reasonably interesting.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Creepy! Why on earth watch it?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
HLN TV did a thing on him on a show called How It Really Happened IIRC, or something like that.

It was kind of interesting looking into the mind of someone like that.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post