New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justified Login/Join 
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted
They need to bring the series back! That is all.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Most epic chase of all time:

Recognizing a badass:

I really miss it, along with Banshee and Strike Back.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
My wife and I just finished Season 1 on Amazon Prime and enjoy it a lot. We came to the series late in its final season when still on the air.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Most epic chase of all time

Two old badasses on a final run. Almost makes me tear up a bit....
Those two scenes are way up there in my list of favorites, not just “Justified”, but of all time.
Art Mullens really tied the show together, man.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
They need to bring the series back! That is all.

No, no they don’t. It would pale in comparison to the original. It would jump the shark early on..it would be worse than “Galactica:1980”
It would be like when they tried making a series out of “Smokey & the Bandit” (with a Dodge, no less!)....
“They” would find a way to screw it up.

I’ll sit and binge watch the original with you, I’ll even bring the cokes and hummus, but I have little faith in a new series being anything other than disappointing.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
You're the type of fella who walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when he gets shit on his face.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Justified is one of my favorite shows. Sadly the dialogue dropped in creativity when Elmore Leonard died toward the end of season 3 IIRC.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss the show terribly but they can't bring it back. It just wouldn't work. Season 6 was great and I can't see them topping that.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I miss the show terribly but they can't bring it back. It just wouldn't work. Season 6 was great and I can't see them topping that.

I've been through the series 3 times now. The third time, I found myself skipping a few episodes that I already knew weren't the best. Overall, a great series, with some great lines. Like when Raylan threw a bullet at Win Duffy, and then said the next one would be coming faster.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

I've been through the series 3 times now. The third time, I found myself skipping a few episodes that I already knew weren't the best. Overall, a great series, with some great lines. Like when Raylan threw a bullet at Win Duffy, and then said the next one would be coming faster.

The whole “I’m not following you” bit at the beginning of season six was one of my favorites.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

The whole “I’m not following you” bit at the beginning of season six was one of my favorites.

I thought the best was when he came back to the bar and threw the keys at ChooChoo and he never moved or reacted......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Having arrived at this series late in its run, my wife and I have recently started from the beginning on Amazon Prime.

Just started Season 4 and, with just one episode in, I have to say - Constable Bob, his Gremlin, and his go-bag rock! Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
Just started Season 4 and, with just one episode in, I have to say - Constable Bob, his Gremlin, and his go-bag rock! Smile

"People underestimate Bob at their peril."

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
One of the finest shows that has ever been on tv.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to name my next pet Dewey Crowe. Wife said no but that character always made me laugh.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great series, loved the writing and character interactions. That said, the die has been cast and it’s run & done. I’m thankful for Blu-ray Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I want to name my next pet Dewey Crowe. Wife said no but that character always made me laugh.

Never could remember to put a car in "Park" when he got out. Smile

Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
I watched a second time for the ex wife

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3810 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your wife is right about not naming your son, Dewey Crowe.

Everyone would punch him in the nose. EVERYONE punched Dewey in the nose.

Great series.

Loved Boyd and his father as bad guys.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post