SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I Love Potato Knishes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Love Potato Knishes Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
Either you do, or you don't. Or you ask yourself if this is just a waking dream? You visit for the knishes, stay for the music.

https://youtu.be/IFfLCuHSZ-U

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A staple from my youth. I miss those things. Especially good with quality mustard. I used to sliced them in half & place a slice or two of Canadian bacon with Munster cheese,yum Smile

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Nostalgia for esoteric flavor? You, me, and Yonah Schimmel my good sir. The secret protects itself.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like them too, need to find a good deli around here.

The Bagel (I25 & Hampden) is too far away.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I worked in a deli in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philly for 2 years from 1998-2000 and lived on those things. Gotta have some spicy brown mustard to dip them in!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Houston st! My brother!
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Nostalgia for esoteric flavor? You, me, and Yonah Schimmel my good sir. The secret protects itself.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post