SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    He's taking the knife out of the cheese.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He's taking the knife out of the cheese. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
Do you think he wants some cheese?

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
A real woman could stop you from drinking.
It'd have to be a real BIG woman.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Do you know the worst part about being me?

I would imagine your breath.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What should I wear?

Steal something casual.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I'll alert the media.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your dick for you, you little shit.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Would you bring me 2 aspirin from the bathroom? You'll find them on the top shelf, behind the untouched shaving cream.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That sounds bad. Have you seen a doctor?
Yes. And he has seen me. (I so loved John Gielgud's character)

You're a HOOKER?!?!? I just thought I was doing great with you!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one in my family ever drinks. That's great! You probably never run out of ice your whole life!

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I suppose you want me to wash your dick for you. You little shit!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post