SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    S is for Stanley (Netflix suggestion - Kubrick fans)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S is for Stanley (Netflix suggestion - Kubrick fans) Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Just a note to any Kubrick fans who haven't seen it, S is for Stanley is a nice little documentary about Kubrick's driver and assistant for many years, Emilo D'Alessandro. Lot's of insight into the odd directors life. A good watch, I enjoyed it and will probably watch it again.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I’ll check it out.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I pulled it up while posting to get the man's name right and ended up watching it again. Wink

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
That was very interesting!!! Their relationship was truly a love affair (of sorts).

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
It was quite humorous to hear Emilio describe Jack Nicholson’s coke snorting, pot smoking, and womanizing during filming for The Shining.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post