SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New season Curb Your Enthusiasm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New season Curb Your Enthusiasm Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Don’t know how they keep doing it...hasn’t lost a step

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Tonight is like episode 8 I think. Leon is what does it for me. JB is fucking hilarious.

He started talking about Pussy Tea. All the taste without the commitment.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12557 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Loved Jon Hamm as Larry. Thought he was going to score with Cheryl, but he was too Larry for that! Big Grin

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...He started talking about Pussy Tea. All the taste without the commitment.

A good one.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crap i missed this. Amazon/HBO?

Posts: 3040 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My favorite clip, because this is one of my big pet peeves in life.

"That's just shoddy!" Big Grin

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Loved Jon Hamm as Larry. Thought he was going to score with Cheryl, but he was too Larry for that! Big Grin

I liked the bit about each person having their allotment of the appetizer. One person is not supposed to bogart it. when Jon started in about that, he nailed it, double Larry.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12557 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Tonight is like episode 8 I think. Leon is what does it for me. JB is fucking hilarious.

He started talking about Pussy Tea. All the taste without the commitment.

JB is the best.
Watch this bit...pure gold starts at 2:10

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Two Larrys. That was brilliant.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
The $40 shit had me laughing out loud. The Leon character is more over the top than Kramer. I know there's haters but Larry David is a comic savant.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post