SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    classical interlude - Barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

classical interlude - Barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Now THAT was INVIGORATING!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Excellent! The first time I've heard that.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Remember the first time I heard it....

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Remember the first time I heard it....

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PZzTv0Sb4Zg" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

My first thought too, whenever I hear this.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post