SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ron Howard's 8 days on Pub tv
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ron Howard's 8 days on Pub tv Login/Join 
posted
It is so good I wanted to jump in to the tv,
check your local listings ( if you like the Beatle's )

Never knew about Larry Kane.
Awesome program, but then I love the beatle's.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, this is Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week.

8 Days is a recent film about human trafficking.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It was very good, bendable, a cut above the average Beatles doc. The closing credits Christmas message was magical.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it was in the paper yesterday, that Ron's dad died.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I think it was in the paper yesterday, that Ron's dad died.

Yeah, saw that too. Rance Howard was here in Wichita last January for the opening of "Home on the Range" a film done by a local guy all about the song and the cabin out in the country where the song writer lived.

Link Wichita Eagle News Story

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post