SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TCM: 31 Days of Oscar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TCM: 31 Days of Oscar Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted
Here’s the TCM schedule for the month of February as lead-up to the Oscar weekend. Most of the movies to be shown are the classics, with a few “questionables” thrown in. There is one “documentary” on Monday-Feb 5 that I won’t even consider to be worthy of my time! Eek

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/mo...=subnavmonthschedule

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be looking forward to The Great Race.
Its a hoot.
Push the button, Max!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is my least favorite time of the year on TCM. Yes, lots of great movies will be aired, but lots more of the very good or obscure films will not.

Posts: 107489 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post