SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Knightfall (History Channel does The Templars).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knightfall (History Channel does The Templars). Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Trying so hard to like it. Failing miserably Roll Eyes

0-0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 0-0,

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is it, could you provide a link?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's been 20 minutes. Have you Googled it, yet?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
History Channel take on the fall of the knights Templars.
Wanted it badly to be as good as Vikings...

It ain't.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
It’s bad.

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I made it two episodes. I just didn't care about the story or the characters. I could not connect.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, made it about twenty minutes or so into the first episode. It’s bad.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The Last Kingdom was a pretty good action/drama with lots of swords and battles. It's on Netflix (2 seasons so far).

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_last_kingdom

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've watched Vikings and Last Kingdom. Both are better than Knightfall, which is super unfortunate because I'm much more interested in that story/time period than the viking era.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knightfall is really stupid. One thing to consider that makes it so - a female ninja.

Vikings and The Last Kingdom are both excellent.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I hung on for about the first four episodes then just gave up on it. Really bad.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post