SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    That Thing You Do!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That Thing You Do! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I love this film. Just a lot of fun. Very innocent, very pleasant to watch. It's making the rounds again, this time on Starz.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
It looks like the Oh-needers.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Great flick. I always enjoy it when I come across it.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching that also. Pleasantly surprised as I didn't give it much chance when we started it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I have always liked this movie.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

I've always thought Tom Everett Scott is underrated.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love this movie and one of the funniest lines that cracks me up...." Are you crazy? A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Gimme a pen"

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Steve Zahn has a bunch of one-liners in it.

Oh, I'm not here with these fellas. I've got a pig in competition over at the livestock pavilion, and I am gonna win that blue ribbon!

Big Grin

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
This is one of those movies that ends up staying on the tv when I stumble upon it while channel surfing.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's one of those movies that every time I come to it when browsing the channels I watch it. The title song is played often when I'm in the car. Thanks for the heads up about it being on starz.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I wonder how.many bands actually went through similar situations.
Its like My Cousin Vinny or Overboard; when there on I watch them.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post