SIGforum
That Thing You Do!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9650009234

November 08, 2017, 07:19 PM
parabellum
That Thing You Do!
I love this film. Just a lot of fun. Very innocent, very pleasant to watch. It's making the rounds again, this time on Starz.
November 08, 2017, 07:34 PM
Vgex
It looks like the Oh-needers.
November 08, 2017, 08:27 PM
Green Highlander
Great flick. I always enjoy it when I come across it.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
November 08, 2017, 08:46 PM
2012BOSS302
I enjoyed watching that also. Pleasantly surprised as I didn't give it much chance when we started it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
November 09, 2017, 08:24 AM
DSgrouse
My wife and I have always liked this movie.
November 09, 2017, 12:10 PM
BurtonRW
Excellent.

I've always thought Tom Everett Scott is underrated.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
November 09, 2017, 02:49 PM
Kevmo
Love this movie and one of the funniest lines that cracks me up...." Are you crazy? A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Gimme a pen"
November 09, 2017, 03:02 PM
kx90
Steve Zahn has a bunch of one-liners in it.

Oh, I'm not here with these fellas. I've got a pig in competition over at the livestock pavilion, and I am gonna win that blue ribbon!

Big Grin
November 09, 2017, 10:29 PM
Nickelsig229
This is one of those movies that ends up staying on the tv when I stumble upon it while channel surfing.

First In Last Out
November 09, 2017, 11:38 PM
cazio
It's one of those movies that every time I come to it when browsing the channels I watch it. The title song is played often when I'm in the car. Thanks for the heads up about it being on starz.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.
November 10, 2017, 09:01 AM
YellowJacket
Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
November 11, 2017, 08:46 PM
Captain Morgan
I wonder how.many bands actually went through similar situations.
Its like My Cousin Vinny or Overboard; when there on I watch them.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin