SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Marvels Defenders - Netflix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvels Defenders - Netflix Login/Join 
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Will be starting my Defenders bing in a little bit. I'm on an odd schedule, hence th late night start. Plan on watching it all the way through, hopefully my butt can withstand sitting in front of the tube that long.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
About 2.5 episodes in and I will say the actor who is playing Iron Fist, his kung fu is much better than what he did in the Iron Fist series.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
4 episodes in, this is shaping up really well. One side note, how does Sigourney Weaver do it? She's 67 years old and is still quite shagable.

Hard to believe there's only a 6 year difference between her and the old Asian woman that playa Madame Gao.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the win! We have watch all Marvel series as they came out!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Just finished my binge. It had its pros and cons, but it kept me wanting more and I easily finished it in one sitting. Not as good as the Daredevil stand alone seasons but definitely better than Ironfist was. I was a little underwhelmed by the big showdown, the sequences didnt live up to the previous episodes. Almost like it was one of the first fights shot. That said, overall I liked the series and I give it 8/10 rounds from my CA neutered mags.

Really looking forward to the Punisher now and all the follow on seasons.

BTW - Did you stick around all the way to the end of credits?

https://youtu.be/q5OYDD4xSFY

Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
That is going to be so many levels of awesome. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are on episode 5

It is really good. I had a really hard time getting into any of the other shows other than daredevil. But I like this one

My one complaint

Needs more Frank Castle

There are so many scenes where someone is talking and I can just picture the Punisher going

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah

BLAM! Gunshot to the head

Then looking at the other 4 and going...

Ok, who's next?

I wouldn't make much of a superhero

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I'm about 5 episodes in on Luke Cage and so far I like it way better than JJ.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post