SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anything to pay the bills
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anything to pay the bills Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Okay, I understand. Maybe Robert Taylor didn't make a lot from his role in "The Matrix". But man....surely the dude saved up some spending money from five seasons of "Longmire" to prevent him from having to take a job in "Elimination Game". It's got to suck playing second (or third) fiddle to Dominic Purcell.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I liked him in Longmire.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
"Hey, we want you in this movie."

"No thanks, it looks like crap."

"We'll give you millions of dollars."

"I've reconsidered."

Also, that movie came out in 2014. I think that was around the time when Longmire had been canceled and not picked back up by Netflix yet.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"but twenty bucks is twenty bucks..."

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember an interview with Michael Madsen where he explained the reasoning for making a movie he knew was going to be shit. "I had bills to pay."

Makes sense to me.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post