SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Beverley Hills Cop II error?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beverley Hills Cop II error? Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Has anyone noticed that Captain Bogomil is back on his feet--well, able to come into the office to accept a promotion from the mayor--only a week after getting shot twice in the chest?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I always wondered about Judge Reinhold firing two Mossberg pump-action shotguns akimbo during the last battle. How did he charge the next rounds?

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Of ALL the stuff in that, admittedly awesome movie, that is your reality break point. Smile

Not judging we all have them but BH2 is a pretty crazy flick all around (in the best ways)

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
There was a lot of OTP crazy shit going on in that flick, but still I liked it. Lots of laughs and some good action

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a big bitch. I liked all the BHC movies and 48 hours

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post