SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Great acoustic rendition of Hey Joe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great acoustic rendition of Hey Joe Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Enjoy!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEMWTyO8iXQ

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Lots of looks but no comments....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Guy can play, but he is playing the guitar upside down! Smile

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I thought he was a very good guitarist, and that he would make a good flat picker in bluegrass, he has that skill down pat. Looked him up, and then spent 30 minutes reading about Gypsy-Jazz guitar, a genre of which I'd never heard. Thanks for posting it. I learn something new almost every time I come here.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
No lyrics. That particular song is all about the story of a guy going to shoot his girl. An instrumental version has nothing to stand on. Can’t imagine a song like that getting released today as a top forty hit.

For the record, I love “Hey, Joe”.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post