SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jim Byrnes, the coolest legless man in Hollywood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Byrnes, the coolest legless man in Hollywood Login/Join 
posted
I have always loved the blues. I am also a huge Highlander fan. Loved Jim in Wiseguy as well. I was always inspired that even though he lost his legs at a young age, he still became a TV star and great blues musician. Just shows what strength can overcome.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicely done. He was the "Watcher" on the tv show IIRC.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Nicely done. He was the "Watcher" on the tv show IIRC.

You are correct.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His portrayal of the character added a lot of depth to the show.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post