SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs with humorous lyrics
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs with humorous lyrics Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
NSFW

Blasphemy warning

NSFW

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Other than the instrumental arrangements pretty much everything Zappa wrote was funny.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7494 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Donovan, Intergalactic Laxative, NSFW

Astronaut song

Want something corny, you got it...  the Police...

And the other ones are complete bullshit

Earnest Tubb, Tennessee Border.  Her eyes were red, her name was Helen...

Her head was shaped...

I love Paris in the springtime.  And its...

Springtime for Hitler

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9736 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Steel Panther - Death To All But Metal (very NSFW)

Cracker - Mr. Wrong

Darryl Rhoades - I Hate Every Bone In Your Body But Mine

Darryl Rhoades - Think Of Me (When You're Under Him)

Beat Farmers - My Baby's All Liquored Up

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
NSFW!

"The Scotsman" by Bryan Bowers.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Everclear by Roger Creager
Copenhagen by Robert Earl Keen
Under the Scotsman's Kilt by Jim Stafford

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pinkard & Bowden: Propane

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I like this one by Da Vinci's Notebook.

https://youtu.be/HpY3ggKAPIE

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geektoad
posted Hide Post
Since i'm not smart enough to figure out embedding videos:

NSFW

Wheeler Walker Jr. - Drop Em Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiE6iR6GWU

NSFW

Posts: 95 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Just about anything by Ray Stevens.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Jackson Brown - You Asshole You - NOT Safe for Work!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bnxxmmhIs

Jackson Brown - Red Neck Friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgGcjnKPoyE

Jimmy Buffett - Gods Own Drunk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBoQkq-6e2w

David Allen Coe - You never even called me by my name.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
NSFW NSFW

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

John Prine's Spanish Pipedream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofvfVPFbiM

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post