SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I need a new time waster.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a new time waster. Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
Not too long ago, using Steam, I downloaded Endless Sky. I enjoy it very much. Just ended up in the backwaters of the universe with no way to get back. Kind of stuck.

I like the genre. Does anyone have a suggestion that is more-or-less a solo rather than team based?

Thanks

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
i'm lost....not aware of the topic.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prepsheriff:

Gamimg?

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Try working projects in your garage. I can get lost out there with minor projects, and/or reloading. Time-spenders all.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Starbound is similar, I think, but it's a 2D sidescroller, looks like it would be right at home on a Super Nintendo. I haven't played it since release, it's got a story now, I guess, but for the longest time while it was in development it was just open. I would come home from work, put on David Lynch's The Big Dream, and explore new worlds, hit aliens with a sword. It was a real nice way to relax before bed.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
http://www.pacificwarmuseum.org/images/games/game.swf

Don't advance to the next level until you can do each one three times straight without wasting a single torpedo. Smile

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
http://www.pacificwarmuseum.org/images/games/game.swf

Don't advance to the next level until you can do each one three times straight without wasting a single torpedo. Smile

Thanks, going to waste hours of my life on this one!

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Have you ever heard of Starcitizen?

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I recently replayed Last of Us and enjoyed it thoroughly, again.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/

Just got this one. Hard, but the 1930 style cartoons a great.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not space themed, but Witcher 3.. best game I've ever played

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
X3 Terran conflict.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any of the xcom games

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Gamimg?

Are you talking with yourself? Confused

quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Have you ever heard of Starcitizen?

Hasn't been released, yet. Still in alpha testing. You can still pay the $45 and join to play, but it's far from a polished game.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Penguin Swat
http://skunksoup.com/2011/12/f...ce/smack-the-penguin

Bloody Penguin Swat
http://www.logan.ws/games/bloody-penguin.asp

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post