SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Star Wars Solo Spoiler thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Solo Spoiler thread Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
So I am reading today that the movie takes its inspiration from the movies HEAT and Big Lebowski.

Well that is a hell of a combination.

"ARRRRGGHHH! ARGGHHH ARHG AHAH ARRRRR RAW ARWWE"

"What did he say?"

"He said you can call him Chewbacca, the Big Wookie, the Chew Man, or just Chewie if your into the whole brevity thing."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lord Vaalic,

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
As usual, the movie will be a garbage money maker.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I guess this should be in the Lair

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That’s just .... like your opinion man. Smile

Nobody fucks with de’lando.

Conversely......

Never get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel th empire around the corner.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I don't do hyperspace on the sabbath!

Say what you will about the Empire, at least imperialism is an ethos.

I was playing sabaac on the Falcon half an hour ago! They dumped all our surveillance? Does anyone have any idea where in space these people are?

posted Hide Post
Confirms what I have always suspected: Storm Troopers are Nihilists.
And that Droid really tied the room together!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
That’s actually better than my impression of it from the trailers

It looks like it should be named Fast and Furious goes Star Wars

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
Why'd I get mixed up with Jabba?

Because he's got A GREAT ASS. And you got your head all the way up it!!

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
The Wookie Abides

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Emphys Nest: "Han Solo, you are a low down, no good, stuck up, pig-headed, scruffy-looking, NERF HERDER!"

Han Solo: "You can call me names, but YOU WILL NOT FLY MY FALCON. Oh, hey, also, that's just like, your opinion and not the proper nomenclature."

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9150 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
transponder's beeping dude.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
See ya on Disc Solo. Fuck Disney Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
See ya on Disc Solo. Fuck Disney Wink

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Land-O ... where is he?

How the hell would I know?

BLAM!

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
This will be the very first Star Wars movie that I won't see in a theater. I may not see it at all thanks to Disney.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Like a battered woman, I will go see it... and somehow make myself believe it is my fault it sucked.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Like a battered woman, I will go see it... and somehow make myself believe it is my fault it sucked.

LOL.... Ill go see it and hope it erases the foul taste of The Last Jedi. If its good, Ill know maybe it can be saved. If its a steaming pile of shit, then well, I guess Ill accept its over.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
This will be the very first Star Wars movie that I won't see in a theater. I may not see it at all thanks to Disney.

I have not seen a Star Wars movie in a theater since Return of the Jedi.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Disney executives are geniuses. You just give everyone a product that’s so bad all subsequent products will be an improvement. “That movie really sucked but at least it didn’t suck as much as TLJ, so on second thought, it’s really not so bad after all.”

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:

I have not seen a Star Wars movie in a theater since Return of the Jedi.

Well aren't you special.

Posts: 33748 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post