SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Scene from Hell or High Water
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scene from Hell or High Water Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
"Ten o' me! I TOLD ya!!"

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"Only assholes drink Mr.Pibb"

"Drink up"

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
"Only assholes drink Mr. Pibb." Big Grin

Great scene!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Ten o' me! I TOLD ya!!"

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d4s5Ld0Dpdc" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Love it. I watched it again while cleaning some guns the other night. I think Ben Foster is a terrific actor.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10480 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
I think Ben Foster is a terrific actor.

Probably one of my top three favorites.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Ben Foster owned the remake of 3:10 to Yuma.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Great scene (and movie). Cool

Posts: 22888 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Yep. He was good in Alpha Dog too. He played the creepy goth character in hostage? With Bruce Willis.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The first thing that strikes me about the scene is that it shows multiple subcultures all in one spot, what with the cowboy, the blue-collar bank robbers, and the entitled young punks.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Great scene, haven't seen the film. It's on the list, now.

quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
Yep. He was good in Alpha Dog too. He played the creepy goth character in hostage? With Bruce Willis.

He also played the creepy goth guy in The Punisher. Good actor.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I love the scene with the old waitress at the T-Bone Cafe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAjNFs6W1I

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Great scene in a great movie - love it!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
I love the scene with the old waitress at the T-Bone Cafe.

I had that waitress bitch the other day!!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:

He also played the creepy goth guy in The Punisher. Good actor.

He also played a very convincing Lance Armstrong in a movie called The Program. It was released in the movie theaters overseas (at least in France it was) but not in the US I believe. I had to rent the movie once it was available in order to see it. Ben Foster became Lance Armstrong. He even started doping (epo) while shooting the movie and training on the bike to see the effects. Crazy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Great fight scene. Well it wasn't much of of fight but those punches looked pretty convincing.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speaks Bendablese
posted Hide Post
I have always thought Ben Foster did a hell of a job in Lone Survivor and looked eerily similar to Matthew Axelson.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Budlum,

Posts: 286 | Location: MD | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Foster also has a pivotal role in Hostiles

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
So far I'm a fan of Taylor Sheridan's scriptwriting. I've really liked Sicario, Hell or High Water, and Wind River. I find his films refreshing in the sea of lightweight snarky immature PG-13 comic book films flooding out of risk-averse studios these days. I'm not as much impressed with his direction. I look forward to Soldado: Sicario 2.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Lord of the plains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
T BONE STAKES!!!!!

Umm, yeah, Iced Tea be great.

https://youtu.be/gdYXQ-IPZcc

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post