SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Seven Seconds on Netflix...meh!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven Seconds on Netflix...meh! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Cop accidentally runs over a kid and kills him. He and his buddies try to cover it up.
Could have actually been good but they went over the top with the black lives matter, hands up don’t shoot, all cops are dirty and racist. The justice system hates black people and black people aren’t allowed to have good jobs, Gangs are better family than church and the military I could go on and on.

Don’t waste your time.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
The trailer neve drew me in, glad to hear it from you i didnt waste anytime watching

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looked depressing but the wife and I assumed it would be good (just not in the mood now). Thanks for the heads up it sux.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I should have prefaced that I do have 2 episodes left but I don’t really think it will take an about face.
One of those it was not so terrible I had to shut it off but to do over again I would have watched something else.

————————————————

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to finishing it up and still believe my time would hav been better suited watching something else.

I certainly did not see the gay gangsta twist coming. Still can’t figure out why the dropped the random Islam convert in on Seth then did nothing with it.

I could not stand KJ whatsoever. I also despise drunks and racists which she was both so it was very hard for me to pull for her.

I do have to say I did not expect the about face that the show did in regard to Faith in God. Everyone seemed to come back home to God and Keducee (sp??) seemed to be on the way to finding God.

All in all not terrible as I did finish the show it just would have been so much better if all of liberal mantras weren’t so overly illustrated.

————————————————