SIGforum
Spiderman director attacks fans, comes out in support of Antifa

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9420089344

July 05, 2018, 09:32 AM
parabellum
Spiderman director attacks fans, comes out in support of Antifa
I haven't watched this entire video and this is not a film I have the slightest interest in seeing, but I am fascinated by people who cut off their nose to spite their face:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 05, 2018, 09:55 AM
Lord Vaalic
Fuck him, will not be taking my son to see this now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
July 05, 2018, 09:57 AM
Paten
I think this is a direct to video animated SpiderMan movie. So the story won't get a lot of views.

Edit: After further reading, it looks like this animated film is due in theaters this Christmas. However, due to the lack of news coverage everything may have blown over by then.
July 05, 2018, 10:02 AM
Prefontaine
Twatter.....straight fucking killing it! The site that keeps on giving.

He should make Spidey boy a 1/4 Black, 1/4 Native American, 1/4 Asian, and 1/4 Mexican transgender who identifies as male but born a girl, the new Peter Parker. Her birth name is Peta Parker but she changed it to Peter because she identifies as a man. Tired of being bullied at school, it retreats to science and studies when it was bit by a spider. Antifa Spider-Man then webs in on sjw rallies to save the day. His love interest could be Bobby Jane, the offensive tackle on the high school football team. The film would lose millions but the antifas would state it’s the best sjw film ever made. It would then go on to win 8 Oscars. Big Grin

Social media apps have given all this bullshit a whiny voice. I can’t even watch a movie channel on the Satellite without seeing a # symbol.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
July 05, 2018, 10:14 AM
Paten
This movie is going to have the Miles Morales Spiderman in it. So he is half black/half hispanic.
July 06, 2018, 09:11 PM
corsair
Interesting that this is a Sony production, whereas the Spiderman: Homecoming-series of movies is a Disney/Marvel production.

This director isn't helping things in a competitive media world.
July 07, 2018, 09:29 PM
whanson_wi
An SJW Spiderman would be pretty ineffective. Not a lot of crime to fight in your parents' basement!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.
July 07, 2018, 09:34 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Interesting that this is a Sony production, whereas the Spiderman: Homecoming-series of movies is a Disney/Marvel production.

Live action Spiderman is also Sony: http://www.sonypictures.com/mo...spidermanhomecoming/

Sony owns the film rights to Spiderman. They're just playing nice with Disney/Marvel for purposes of the MCU.

(Unlike Fox, Sony understood that there was a lot of money to be made by jumping on the massive MCU bandwagon and partnering with Disney/Marvel.)
July 08, 2018, 11:02 AM
RHINOWSO
This is Spiderman remake - reboot - reimagine attempt three hundred and forty-five, right?

Kid, spiderbite, dead uncle? I've heard enough from these wakos.