SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Spiderman director attacks fans, comes out in support of Antifa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiderman director attacks fans, comes out in support of Antifa Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I haven't watched this entire video and this is not a film I have the slightest interest in seeing, but I am fascinated by people who cut off their nose to spite their face:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Fuck him, will not be taking my son to see this now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I think this is a direct to video animated SpiderMan movie. So the story won't get a lot of views.

Edit: After further reading, it looks like this animated film is due in theaters this Christmas. However, due to the lack of news coverage everything may have blown over by then.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Twatter.....straight fucking killing it! The site that keeps on giving.

He should make Spidey boy a 1/4 Black, 1/4 Native American, 1/4 Asian, and 1/4 Mexican transgender who identifies as male but born a girl, the new Peter Parker. Her birth name is Peta Parker but she changed it to Peter because she identifies as a man. Tired of being bullied at school, it retreats to science and studies when it was bit by a spider. Antifa Spider-Man then webs in on sjw rallies to save the day. His love interest could be Bobby Jane, the offensive tackle on the high school football team. The film would lose millions but the antifas would state it’s the best sjw film ever made. It would then go on to win 8 Oscars. Big Grin

Social media apps have given all this bullshit a whiny voice. I can’t even watch a movie channel on the Satellite without seeing a # symbol.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
This movie is going to have the Miles Morales Spiderman in it. So he is half black/half hispanic.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting that this is a Sony production, whereas the Spiderman: Homecoming-series of movies is a Disney/Marvel production.

This director isn't helping things in a competitive media world.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An SJW Spiderman would be pretty ineffective. Not a lot of crime to fight in your parents' basement!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Interesting that this is a Sony production, whereas the Spiderman: Homecoming-series of movies is a Disney/Marvel production.

Live action Spiderman is also Sony: http://www.sonypictures.com/mo...spidermanhomecoming/

Sony owns the film rights to Spiderman. They're just playing nice with Disney/Marvel for purposes of the MCU.

(Unlike Fox, Sony understood that there was a lot of money to be made by jumping on the massive MCU bandwagon and partnering with Disney/Marvel.)

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
This is Spiderman remake - reboot - reimagine attempt three hundred and forty-five, right?

Kid, spiderbite, dead uncle? I've heard enough from these wakos.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post