SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What's Your Favorite Online Gun Article Site?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's Your Favorite Online Gun Article Site? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I am online a lot, as my work keeps me there most days. So, I do a lot of my reading online, and I enjoy reading articles, reviews, opinion pieces and how-tos about guns and the gun industry. As a member of the NRA and of the USCCA, I receive their publications and online access to same, but I also read other sites, such as HandgunsMag.com, pewpewtactical.com, personaldefenseworld.com and the like.

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of similar web sites out there. Which ones are your "GO TO" sites for up to date information and accuracy?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
For current gun-related news: www.TheFirearmBlog.com

For historical gun-related stuff: www.ForgottenWeapons.com

For weird/offbeat/humorous gun-related stuff: www.EveryDayNoDaysOff.com

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post